Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2011-06 > 1307497355

From: "Don Collins" <>
Subject: Re: [MELUNGEON] My 2 cents on Melungeon History
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 19:42:35 -0600

"documented facts " ?
Such as ?

DC
----- Original Message -----
From: "K T JAMES" <>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 4:45 PM

"What is, is; it is your struggling against it that causes your suffering."

And that is the crux of the whole thing. Some have preconceived ideas of
what we were and consequently we "must be" that!

Why look in the trunk in the attic when they won't believe documented facts
already out there, Twanda?