Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2011-06 > 1307838310

From: "Cleland Thorpe" <>
Subject: [MELUNGEON] Emailing: RootsWeb Melungeon-L Re Emailing RootsWebMelungeon-L Re (no subject)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 20:25:10 -0400

RootsWeb: Melungeon-L Re: [MELUNGEON] Emailing: RootsWeb Melungeon-L Re (no
subject)Jack,
Please restate the purpose of MHS and why you have done everything
possible to prove we do not have any Indian Roots. ACLU might be interested
in this accusations.
Cleland

Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2011-06 > 1307837284