Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2011-06 > 1307843795

From: "Cleland Thorpe" <>
Subject: [MELUNGEON] Emailing: RootsWeb Melungeon-L Re Emailing RootsWebMelungeon-L Re EmailingRootsWebMelungeon-L Re (no subject)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 21:56:35 -0400

RootsWeb: Melungeon-L Re: [MELUNGEON] Emailing: RootsWeb Melungeon-L Re
EmailingRootsWebMelungeon-L Re (no subject)I know you don't belong to MHS
and Idon't understand why you are making it your business that some of us
claim our Native American Heritage?
Cleland

Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2011-06 > 1307838986