Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2011-06 > 1309016351

Subject: Re: [MELUNGEON] Melungeon Indians
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:39:11 -0400

It bothers me that if you acknowledge any of your Indian ancestry then you get
flogged. If you acknowledge your african american, well, that's expected, if
you acknowledge your white then you are discrediting your tri-racial ancestry.

Isn't this the truth?

Joanne Pezzullo

Historical Melungeon Indians
http://www.historical-melungeons.com/index.html