Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2011-06 > 1309018280

From: K T JAMES <>
Subject: Re: [MELUNGEON] Melungeon Indians
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 09:11:20 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sure that is true, with the Angolians, however

...but the facts are where there is a male E, there is most
likely a female E companion."

I don't think that is the case at all with our dna project.

Case in point, Bryson Gibson is an "E", I sure don't think Fanny Greene was an
"E", but I don't know.