Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2011-06 > 1309018493

Subject: Re: [MELUNGEON] Melungeon Indians
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 12:14:53 -0400

Well Janet I see no link to any genealogies at the CORE MELUNGEON PROJECT perhaps you could provide a link?
http://www.familytreedna.com/public/coremelungeon/default.aspx?section=yresults

>and less genealogy than Brent Kennedy and Dr. Jones presented.

Joanne; You know they did not present any, nada, none. Brent's book was
already written so that wasn't part of the DNA findings.

Let's stick to positive criticism.

Joanne Pezzullo

Historical Melungeon Indians
http://www.historical-melungeons.com/index.html

>and less genealogy than Brent Kennedy and Dr. Jones presented.

Joanne; You know they did not present any, nada, none. Brent's book was
already written so that wasn't part of the DNA findings.

Let's stick to positive criticism.

Janet

http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/index?list=melungeon

Lost Colony:

http://the-lost-colony.blogspot.com

Melungeon Website:

http://www.jgoins.com/

Melungeon Blogs:

http://www.melungeon=historical-societymhs.blogspot.com

http://www.historical-melungeons.blogspot.com

For list problems contact Administrator Janet Crain at: