Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2011-06 > 1309035649

From: Janet Crain <>
Subject: [MELUNGEON] Melungeon Indians
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 16:00:49 -0500

>You already said you were reading them all week and would have to review
them. Kathy said she was being *flogged* for embracing her Native American
heritage. Closed or not -- this is an issue for this list. In my opinion

I said I would reread them when I got time. I thought she meant on this
list. That other list is not mine to run. I would have offered Kathy an
opinion in private. This list is not a spectacle for others' entertainment.

I have a life. I am working on seat covers for my outdoor furniture. And am
returning to my sewing.

Scott got on my last nerve. My kids call that "Getting Mama's Choctaw up".
It is not advisable.

Janet

This thread: