Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2011-06 > 1309038152

From: Scott Collins <>
Subject: Re: [MELUNGEON] END OF THREAD Melungeon Indians
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 14:42:32 -0700 (PDT)

Janet said, "I will not tolerate accusations and falsehoods."

I will also not tolerate accusations and falsehoods. That is precisely why I piont out the erroneous and dubious misinformation that flows out of MHS and its internet boards and sites. Its clear that objectivity has been lost, dander or no dander.

It is interesting that I am on moderation and yet, Janet, you posted my response and then "put me on notice" because your personal dander got up. Perhaps your dander got up because the truth is out there and can not be denied any longer.

Oh, and by the way, personal emails are like letters. Once you send them they become the property of the reciever whom can do with them what they like. So by all means anyone on this list that has emails and have the internal foritude enough to expose the shame going on please, step up, take the initiative and let loose the truth telling for once.

Scott P. Collins
WE ARE THE ONES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

Evil Is An Outer Manifestation Of An Inner Struggle

“Men and women become accomplices to those evils they fail to oppose.”

"The greater the denial the greater the awakening."