Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2011-06 > 1309051662

From: "Jack Goins" <>
Subject: Re: [MELUNGEON] Melungeon Native American Heritage
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 21:27:42 -0400

Let me be clear Joanne your padding statement is silly, unprofessional, and
completely false. In the first place you cannot determine who is core from
the Public site. Most of the ones in the core project got there by request
and genealogy. Some of these are there because of their maternal line. Most
of the ones who request have not been tested so how would I know what their
results will be. The ones who come in the project who has been tested I
will not know what their results are until they join. FTDNA does the placing
of haplogroups. Jack