Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2011-06 > 1309139773

From: "Jack Goins" <>
Subject: Re: [MELUNGEON] CONFIDENTIALITY
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 21:56:13 -0400

Joanne if you know all this stuff why are you asking me LOL.
I was not referring to their genealogy, the confidentiality is the
persons identity. He has to release his information, obviously if we list a
persons genealogy starting with him we reveal his identity. The Melungeons
"A, s lived on Newman Ridge was one of the first families there and the last
to leave. Jack