Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2011-06 > 1309143590

From: "Jack Goins" <>
Subject: Re: [MELUNGEON] [ Melungeon] DNA
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 22:59:50 -0400

> From: "Jack Goins" <>
> Subject: Re: [Melungeon] DNA
> Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 21:45:27 -0400
>
>Joanne writes:

> "I think personal dna without genealogy is worthless. Jack"

Here you go again Joanne. Most people take a DNA test to find distant
ancestors. How about genealogy without DNA. No doubt DNA has changed a lot
of genealogy in the last few years and proved an oral family tradition in my
line was false. You are behind the times Joanne, get in the 21st century.
LOL Jack