Middlesex_County_UK-L Archives

Archiver > Middlesex_County_UK > 2003-11 > 1067824252

From: "Karene Aholima \(Day Five\)" <>
Subject: [MDX] New to list - STEEL
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:50:52 +1300

Hello everybody,
I am researching the STEEL family:-

William Steel b 1855 Northumberland, N Shields Occ Tailor.
Matilda Steel (nee Hendry) b 1856 Watton Norfolk
Charlotte Matilda Steel b 1878 London, St James Westminster
Elizabeth M Steel b 1882 London St James
Philip Steel b 1888 London St James
Frederick Steel b 1892 London St James
Dora Steel b 1893 London St James
Ada M Steel b 1898 Hants Bournemouth

In 1901 they are all living at 9 Meard St, St Anne Soho

Charlotte is my paternal Great Grandmother. She married John Stephen Hunt
of Motcombe Dorset in 1906, in Christchurch Register Office.

If any of this is familiar to anyone, I would love to hear from you.

Regards

Karene
Thames-Coromandel
New Zealand