Middlesex_County_UK-L Archives

Archiver > Middlesex_County_UK > 2004-12 > 1102003502

Subject: 1861 Look up please THEARLE family
Date: 2 Dec 2004 09:05:02 -0700

Surnames: THEARLE
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/ISC.2ACE/2759

Message Board Post:

Could anyone help me with a look up in the 1861 Census for ancestor who has a masters degree in hiding His name is:

Richard Thearle born outside London. He was a painter.

In the 1841 census he gives his age as 42.
In 1850 when his wife dies he is living at 13 Burnes Street, Marylebone. But only 2 of his daughters are there in 1851.

He should be in the Marylebone /Paddington / Kensington area. ::)But with all his tricks he could be anywhere??

I would be interested in any other Thearles that you may
come across as the name is very rare.

Any help no matter how small i would be greatful of

Jackie

This thread: