Middlesex_County_UK-L Archives

Archiver > Middlesex_County_UK > 2005-02 > 1108425941

From: "Wayne & Lyn" <>
Subject: Surnames BALFOUR GORDON RITCHIE HUNTER
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:06:41 +1100

Hello to the list,

I am researching my family from Torryburn Fife Scotland. Some migrated to Middlesex so I am posting the surnames to see if any other researcher is about linking to these families.

Janet Hunter BALFOUR born 1853 Torryburn married Samuel GORDON born 1855 Middlesex Eng in 1876 Saint Pancras London. They appear on the 1881 Census living at 84 Marchmont Street London with their children Mary, Helen and David.
Janet's parents were David BALFOUR and Janet HUNTER. Samuel GORDON was a fishmonger by trade.

James BALFOUR born 1839 Torryburn Fife and his wife Mary are also on the 1881 Census living at 77 Marchmont Street London. James was a Baker by trade, his parents were James BALFOUR and Mary RITCHIE.

Kind regards

Lyn in Melbourne Aust

This thread: