Middlesex_County_UK-L Archives

Archiver > Middlesex_County_UK > 2008-06 > 1213779225

Subject: Re: [MDX] Denham, Middlesex
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 04:53:45 EDT

Hi Joy,

I have found William Neighbour's family from Denham on a family tree on
Ancestry. They have William on there but no details. However they have William's
brothers and parents and full details of the descendancy - also 22
delightful photos of the family. One is of a very beautiful Eliza Neighbours,
William's sister.

I have left a message on there to let them know about you and maybe they
will see it and reply. I can't find an email address though. By the way they
have some of the children being born in Denham, Buckinghamshire but they
reside from 1841 in Hammersmith, Middlesex.

The family is as follows:

George Neighbour (1811-1878) married Sarah Grey (1813-) - wife No 1

Children =
Edward (1830-1899)
Charlotte (1832-)
Eliza (1835-)
Rhoda (1837-)
William (1840-)
Caroline (1844-)

George married 2nd wife Frances Ayres (1814-) in 1845 - child Elizabeth born
1852

The family lived from 1841 in Hammersmith. They have 5 censuses listed on
their tree.

William married Lucy Joblin and ended up living and dying in New Zealand.
They had a huge family there.

Hope this gets you started!

Regards

Diana

Re: Hi Folks

I have a William Neighbours b.1838 in Denham, Middlesex. He was a
brickmaker. I thought Denham was in Buckinghamshire and was more of a farming
village. I have not found the family on a Middlesex census, should I be looking
elsewhere.
Any help much appreciated.

Joy, Kerikeri, NZ

This thread: