NAUGHTON-L Archives

Archiver > NAUGHTON > 2008-07 > 1216577773

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NAUGHTON] NAUGHTON
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 18:16:13 -0000

Author: cjsperl
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.naughton/253.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

This is an updated reply to the same thread I had answered before. I obtained information from the Diocese of Pgh. A Margaret Naughton was a sponsor for a Baptism of Bridget Naughton and Thomas Dowd Childs name was Mary and BAptism in St Thomas RC Church Braddock PA. November 1898.

In 1930 census she was living with Michael Naughton and his wife Mary and children in North Braddock. PA

Claudia

Important Note: