NC-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > NC-CEMETERIES > 2010-03 > 1269786761

Subject: Re: [NC-CEMETERIES] Desecrated graves...........what action do wetake
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 10:36:51 -0400

google the church name with county & state it is in, you may find where someone in the past did a cemetery survey BEFORE the markers were removed, check the same with a Geanological society in the same county and bordering counties, this church may of existed BEFORE the current county was created so records may be listed under the previous county