NC-PCFR-L Archives

Archiver > NC-PCFR > 2010-05 > 1275048926

From: Jo Prytherch <>
Subject: Re: [NC-PCFR] Archibald Tyson Plantation Home For Sale In Alabama
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 08:15:26 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

There was a Dave (David?) Mosier, who lived near Greenville, NC in the 1950's and for some time thereafter. One of his elderly relatives lived with him. His family called her "Ma" French. I think she may have been his maternal grandmother. The Mosiers are relatives of my husband through his Taylor relatives of Beaufort, NC. Dave Mosier was involved with the Voice of America program of that era, but I don't know just how. Are you aware of this "French" connection?

Jo Prytherch