NCBLADEN-L Archives

Archiver > NCBLADEN > 2002-09 > 1032973139

From: "Dee Thompson" <>
Subject: [NCBLADEN-L] Re: Bladen_County_lookup
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:58:59 -0400

Tony,
All of the entries below are found in the BCBLADEN archives. I cut and pasted them but they are not in order by years.
Dee
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:57:32 -0500
From: "Dee Thompson" <>

Kip,
His parents names helped a bit.

>From # 32
SINGLETON CEMETERY
Location: approx 1/2/ mile W of Butters on SR 1129, on the edge of
Big Swamp. Recorded by Annie Merle W. Elam, July 7, 1984

NANCY NANCE, 1890-1965
MARSHALL NANCE, 1875-1937

There are a number of Lances buried here but I can't tie in any of the
others to yours.

>From # 1870
In Brown Marsh
116 Nance, Eliza, W, F, 24, NC, HK (housekeeper)
Nance, Marshal, W, M, 20, NC, L
Nance, Edmond, W, M, 15, NC, L
Nance, Elexr, W, M, 17, NC, L
Shipman, Celia, W, F, 17, NC, Assist

Still not much.
Dee
For details on sources used, refer to this link:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncbladen/lookups.htm