NCCUMBER-L Archives

Archiver > NCCUMBER > 2004-03 > 1079847962

Subject: Re: [NCCUMBER] Dr. Ezekiel Ezra Smith
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 00:46:06 EST

Gladys,

I checked out some census info for you and here is what I found. If you
would like anymore info on them let me know. I hope they are all him.

1920 living in Cross Creek, cumberland county

Ezikial E SMITH, 67, principal, normal school
Nannie

1910, Cross Creek Cumberland County

Ezekeil E SMITH, 57, 2nd marriage, married 1 year, teacher, normal school
Nannie L, wife, 32, 0 children / 0 living, teacher, normal school
ALSTON, Nannie, adopted daughter, 18

1900 Wayne County, 2 wd Goldsboro

Eziekel E SMITH, May 1852, 48, married 24 yrs, teacher
Willie A, Dec 1859, 40, 2 children / 1 living
Eziekel E, son, May 1876, 24
James DAVIS, adopt son, Sept 1892, 7

Before I found them in 1900 census, I checked out the 1880 census and found
this

Wayne County, Goldsboro

E. E. SMITH, 28, teacher
W. A. , 21, teacher