NCCURRIT-L Archives

Archiver > NCCURRIT > 2009-10 > 1256492811

From: "Drury " <>
Subject: Re: [NCCURRIT] Leland Baxter, 1917 death in Norfolk
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 13:46:51 -0400

BTW = By the way
Sorry, shorthand for texting.
I am in the Eastern time zone, USA. Where are you?
My Baxters are the Baxter line (Joseph) who married Mary Ferebee (William
and Elizabeth's daughter) in 1772. Of course, nearly everybody in Currituck
and the surrounding counties is descended fromWilliam and Elizabeth...
My grandmother was a Baxter.