NCGENWEB-DISCUSS-L Archives

Archiver > NCGENWEB-DISCUSS > 2008-08 > 1219603710

From: Sandy <>
Subject: Re: [NCGENWEB-DISCUSS] Important
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:48:30 -0500

Nola, sorry to disappoint you, but there's no "they." As always, I'm
all by myself. None of those marvelous tales of aliens and
conspiracies you like to imagine. It's my web space and I put the
records there because the lists can't accept attachments.

You can make all the excuses you want for what you did, and I know you
will. But there simply is no excuse. That Paul and Denise colluded
with you only makes it worse. But *you* are the incorporator. And
*you* did this more than a year ago and never said ONE WORD to the
membership before you did it or since. The ONLY reason you're coming
clean now is that you got caught, albeit a more than a year too late.

-Sandy