NCGENWEB-DISCUSS-L Archives

Archiver > NCGENWEB-DISCUSS > 2008-08 > 1219620038

From: Elizabeth Harris <>
Subject: Re: [NCGENWEB-DISCUSS] Important
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 19:20:38 -0400

>Some of you are already aware that I have personally incorporated the state
>as the first step toward getting the state ready to function as a
>corporation. The charter shows that Denise is the current president and
>Paul is the VP and I believe I show as the secretary.

Nola, I didn't know anything about this until today, but frankly I am
appalled that you filed to incorporate NCGENWEB in JULY 2007,
according to the posted document, yet let us go ahead with a vote "to
incorporate" in MARCH 2008. We voted to incorporate AS A PROJECT,
but the posted document shows your name, and your name only, and it
specifically states that the organization will NOT have members.

If it was as above-board as you would have us believe, and if Paul
and Denise were part of it also, then why did none of you say
anything when we were discussing incorporating in March?

--
Elizabeth Harris

Personal genealogy webpage: http://www.momslookups.com/generations/
Winston-Salem NC area genealogy: http://www.fmoran.com/