NCHALIFA-L Archives

Archiver > NCHALIFA > 2010-08 > 1281743390

From: "Carol MIller" <>
Subject: Re: [NCHALIFA] Ignatius Hall (1783)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:49:50 -0400

Deloris, This is not directly Hall related, but do you know if Barnaby
McKinnie is the same person as Barnabe McKinney who married Mary Exum? Does
anyone know if Mary Exum was related to Barnaby Drake, who was the father of
Exum Drake? Exum Drake was my 5gtgrandfather, born abt 1750 in Southhampton,
Va. My Drakes and Halls moved to the same area of south Ga. Thanks, Carol