NCORANGE-L Archives

Archiver > NCORANGE > 2011-03 > 1300680176

Subject: Re: [NCORANGE] Land Deeds
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 00:02:56 -0400 (EDT)

I dont have my data base with me im on vacation but i am not sure on Joseph
Allisons families

My pettigrew line starts with Charles 1788-1845 married Elizabeth Cash 1810
in granville NC. I have attended the Pettigrew reunion in SC for a few
years and most of them are your line we havent made the exact connection of
my Charles yet. I did find somewhere that my Pettigrews came in from the
Eastern Shore of Maryland this is my fathers line of brownings and i have
not worked on it for a few years, been concentrating on My Jamestowne
families but this summer will be updating my files and will include these lines
sorry im not much help
please keep my email address and lets get back together on these familes in
the summer BARB
Barb Schulz of Oneco Florida

In a message dated 3/20/2011 6:15:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,