NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2010-07 > 1280198942

Subject: [NCROOTS] JOYNER, Thomas & CARSE, Faithy
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:49:02 -0400 (EDT)

Dear NC researchers,
I made a big typographical mistake in the year Thomas Joyner & Faithy
CARSE was to have been married. Am including the first query to clarify
this error & hopefully for those who may not have seen it before. The year of
their marriage is reported as being 1740, or possibly 1747/48 (not 1840) as
seen below.
There are so many JOYNER's in the State Of North Carolina, please take
another look as they may have moved here later. They are related per our
DNA testing. Am also looking for their children, of whom I have ONE:
1. Isom JOYNER was born about 1748, Orangeburgh, SC. He died abt 1798 in SC
or probably Crawford Co, GA ,. He was the son of Thomas JOYNER and
Faithful CARSE. He married Elizabeth WESTCOTT abt 1768 in Orangeburg SC; d
probably in Crawford Co, GA.
Would appreciate hearing from any other JOYNER's in NC as well. Still
looking for parents of Amos JOYNER, b abt 1780-1790.
Thanks for your help in advance,
Winkie JOYNER

In a message dated 7/22/2010 4:55:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,