NCROWAN-L Archives

Archiver > NCROWAN > 2007-10 > 1192187161

From: "Thelma Wisecarver" <>
Subject: Re: [NCROWAN] George Irvin/Erwin
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:06:01 -0400

I am from Greene County, Tennessee and lived in East Tennessee most of my
life before coming to live here in Rowan County, NC.
First, there is no Holstine River...it is Holston River, as the natives of
Tennessee called it...
Here is a site that you can check it out...good fishing there...
http://etnfishing.18.forumer.com/index.php?showforum=19
I lived near Nolichucky River and belonged to the DAR with the Nolichucky
Chapter of the DAR
Pension Application of Henry Cartmill: S29692James Smith to the Noly Chucky
[sic: Nolichucky River then in North Carolina, now Tennessee] a branch of
Holstine river [sic: Holston River] on the way they ...
www.rootsweb.com/~vaboteto/henrycartmills29692.htm - 14k - Cached -
Similar pages
I hope this will be of some help to you...
Thelma Waddell Wisecarver