NCROWAN-L Archives

Archiver > NCROWAN > 2011-03 > 1301109417

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NCROWAN] Shaver Grave Markers
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 03:16:57 -0000

Author: choneycutt2004
Surnames: Parker, Reed, Reid, Gold Hill, Reed Cemetery
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.northcarolina.counties.rowan/12428.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Reed Cemetery is located off of Wildlife Access Road in eastern Rowan County. The best way to get to the cemetery is to take Stokes Ferry Rd to River Rd. Wildlife Access Rd is located on the right off of River Rd. My Parker relatives are buried in this cemtery. Barham Parker married Katherine Reed. I wonder if these Reeds are the founders of Reeds Gold Mine? I took pictures of this cemtery earlier this month, so if anyone is interested, I can email them.
Candace

Important Note: