NCROWAN-L Archives

Archiver > NCROWAN > 2011-03 > 1301430551

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NCROWAN] Shaver Grave Markers
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 20:29:11 -0000

Author: DorannLam
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.northcarolina.counties.rowan/12428.5/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Donna,
Just wanted to thank you for making pictures (in 2009) of the Shaver stones in Reid Cemetery! My interest is in Rebecca Shaver who was a Reid--I believe a daughter of Avington/Aventon Reed. I believe my grandmother Sabra Reid who married Rudolph Yontz was Rebecca's sister but am having a tough time finding anything to prove it! Anyway, thanks again for posting the pictures! It made my day.
Dorann O'Neal Lam in Kentucky

Important Note: