NCSWAIN-L Archives

Archiver > NCSWAIN > 2008-01 > 1199427094

From: C McCrellias <>
Subject: Re: [NCSWAIN] HAWKINS, Jeptha, WD, Andrew & Henry NC, TN, GA
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 01:11:34 -0500

Date of Marriage: 9-14-1878
Name of Bride: Mary E. Hawkins
Residence: Forsyth Co.
Ago: 23

Place of Birth: Forsyth County
Father's Name: Uriah Hawkins (Civil War veteran, 1st Lt., Zillicoffer Guards
Mother's maiden Name: Margaret Cox

1863 MILITIA ENROLLMENT

HAWKINS, Uriah 51 01 mechanic Hall, Ga.
(Sawnee Mountain Rangers)
HAWKINS, William J. 16 11 Farming Forsyth, Ga.
HAWKINS, Y.C. 45 00 Farmer Greenville, S.C.
HAWKINS, C.S. 16 08 Farming Forsyth, Ga.
HAWKINS, John S. 46 08 Farming Greenville, S.C.
HAWKINS, A.I. 16 10 Farming North Carolina

William H. Hawkins, also veteran, 4th Corporal; captured at Vicksburg;
paroled 1865, Kingston, GA.

Also: John F. Hawkins; Robert L. Hawkins; Thomas W. Hawkins; William T.
Hawkins; W. B.Hawkins

---

Possibly Andrew? 1860 census...

HAWKINS, Jane 30f Washer Ga.
Catharine 15f Ga.
Andrew 13m Ga.
Mary A. llf Ga.
Marian A. 8m Ga.
Henry 3m Ga.
Sarah 2f Ga.
(Pg. 57-425 /#391-391)

HAWKINS, Henry 5m (see Willis STAGGS)

HAWKINS, F.M. 48m M.B.Minister Tenn, (Frederick M.)
Elizabeth 39f Ga. *Mary Elizabeth Brannon
Mary I. 19f Ga.
Wm. T. 17m Ga.
Sarah A. 15f Ga.
John F. 13m Ga.
Alfred W. 10m Ga.
Henry L. 8m Ga.
Celia F. 2f Ga.
Dawson G. 1/11(sic)m Ga.
HAWKINS, Mrs. Sarah 76f S.C.(Widow of William)
Harriett 8f Ga.
(pg. 12-380 #73-78)

HAWKINS, John L. 26m farm. S.C.
Nancy 25f Ga. *Nancy E. Lewis (m:29 Jan 1854)
Claborn 5m Ga.
Elexander . 3m Ga
Alvariller lf Ga.
(pg. 22-391 //145-145)

HAWKINS, John Samuel 42m farm Greenville, SC
Sarah M. 34f - S.C. *Sarah Minerva Kemp(daughter of Aaron)
Cicero S. 12m Ga.
Aron F. 9m Ga.
Frederick F. 7m Ga.
John W. 4m Ga
Julia P. 2f Ga.
(pg. 39-407 #257-257)

HAWKINS, Losson B. 36m farm. S.C. (Married Nancy Jane Brook)
Wm. H. 17m Ga.
Lawrence P. 13m Ga.
Fred C. llm Ga.
Claiborn R. 9m
Nancy 7f Ga.
Rebecca 5f Ga.
(pg. 26-394 //173-173)

HAWKINS, Martha et al (See: Willis PUTMAN)*Family of Henry B.

HAWKINS, Rob. 26m farm. S.C.
Santha 25f Ga.
Indianna 5f Ga.
Alexander 3m Ga
Benjabin (sic) lm Ga.

(pg. 61-429 #421-42l)

HAWKINS, Mrs. S.(See: F.M. HAWKINS)

HAWKINS, Street H. 44m farm. S.C.
Mary J. 45f S.C.
Elizabeth A. 22f S.C.
Wm. B. 21m S.C.
Mary 12f S.C.
Josephene qf Ga.
Henrietta 7f Ga.
Franklin 4m Ga.
BOGEL, Sarah J. 24f Weaver S.C.
James 3m Ga.

(pg. 61-429 //422-422)

HAWKINS, T. W. (See:HUMPHRY),

------

Is it possible Henry Hawkins was married before his marriage to Dorcas
Redden? In 1850, Forsyth Co., GA...

431-1 Henry R Hawkins 22 m Farmer SC 1828
431-2 Harriet Hawkins 22 f GA 1828 (Harriet M. Lewis, marr. 11 Mar 1847)
431-3 Sarah E Hawkins 1 f GA 1849

540-1 S. H. Hawkins 41 m Farmer SC 1809
540-2 Mary Hawkins 38 f SC 1812
540-3 Robert L Hawkins 17 m Farmer SC 1833
540-4 Sarah J Hawkins 15 f SC 1835
540-5 Elizabeth A Hawkins 13 f SC 1837
540-6 William B Hawkins 11 m SC 1839
540-7 Eliza C Hawkins 9 f SC 1841
540-8 Mary M J Hawkins 7 f SC 1843
540-9 Martha _? Hawkins 6/12 f GA

510-1 Uriah Hawkins 36 m Carpinter GA 1814
510-2 Margaret Hawkins 30 f 200 GA 1820
510-3 George W. Hawkins 15 m Farmer GA 1835
510-4 Josaphine Hawkins 11 f GA 1839
510-5 Angeline Hawkins 9 f GA 1841
510-6 Eveline Hawkins 7 f GA 1843
510-7 William T. F. Hawkins 4 m GA 1846
510-8 John H. L. Hawkins 1 m GA 1849

483-1 F. M. Hawkins 38 m Clergyman Tenn 1812
483-2 Elizabeth Hawkins 29 f 1000 GA 1821
483-3 Martha A Hawkins 12 f GA 1838
483-4 Mary J Hawkins 10 f GA 1840
483-5 William T Hawkins 8 m GA 1842
483-6 Sarah A Hawkins 7 f GA 1843
483-7 John F Hawkins 5 m GA 1845
483-8 Mahala C Hawkins 3 f GA 1847
483-9 Alfred W Hawkins 7/12 m GA
483-10 Sarah Hawkins 65 f SC 1785
483-11 Martha A Hawkins 22 f SC 1828

365-1 John Hawkins 32 m Farmer SC 1818
365-2 Minerva Hawkins 22 f 500 SC 1828
(Minerva Kemp, marr. 14 Dec 1845)
365-3 Cicero Hawkins 3 m GA 1847
365-4 Sarah Hawkins 1 f GA 1849
365-5 Henry Munroe 60 m None SC 1790

364-1 Lawson B Hawkins 28 m Farmer SC 1822
364-2 Jane Hawkins 26 f SC 1824
364-3 Harriet Hawkins 8 f SC 1842
364-4 William Hawkins 6 m ga 1844
364-5 Thomas Hawkins 4 m ga 1846
364-6 Lawrance Hawkins 2 m ga 1848
364-7 Fredrick Hawkins 1 m ga 1849
364-8 Claiborn Hawkins 6/12 m ga

726-1 Bailis Hawkins 33 m Farmer SC 1817
726-2 Jane Hawkins 33 f SC 1817
726-3 Martha A Hawkins 19 f SC 1831
726-4 John L Hawkins 16 m SC 1834
726-5 William H Hawkins 11 m SC 1839
726-6 Sarah J Hawkins 8 f SC 1842
726-7 Bailis Hawkins 6 m SC 1844
726-8 Lawson Hawkins 2 m SC 1848

236-6 Sterling Hawkins 22 m Painter ga 1828
236-7 Emily E Hawkins 18 f ga 1832
236-8 Sarah E Hawkins 1 f 1849

--

http://www.rootsweb.com/~gaforsyt/family/hawkins_william.htm