NCWAKE-L Archives

Archiver > NCWAKE > 2000-07 > 0964126614

From: Beverly Adams <>
Subject: PERRY, MOORING, FORT, HAYLEY, POWELL, BENTON
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:56:54 -0700 (PDT)

I have many lines coming out of Wake Co., but these 2 are
brickwalls:

Robert PERRY, b. c1775 (where unknown), md. 1802 Franklin Co.,
NC Frances RICHARDS (her mother was a PERRY, but have been
unable to connect the two lines); d. 1837 Wake Co., NC. I would
like to know who Robert PERRY's parents, siblings were.

Henry MOORING, d. 1822 Wake Co., md. Betsy Loftin FORT (dau. of
John FORT and Unknown) in 1789, Wake Co., NC. Who were his
parents?

I would love to correspond with anyone working on these lines,
or anyone working on Richard Hyde HAYLEY and wife Mary WOOD (she
md. Edward DORAM after his death) or Dempsey POWELL and wife
Pleasant BENTON.