NDSHERID-L Archives

Archiver > NDSHERID > 1999-07 > 0931933889

From: Sandie Morris <>
Subject: [NDSHERID-L] Re: NDSHERID-D Digest V99 #4
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:31:29 -0700

Hi Sheridan Co. ND,

I will share in your confusion. I am searching for my ancestor Anthon
Reinbold b. Oct 1821, Germany. Said to have died after the 1880 census in
McLean Co. ND. Buried in the Gottlieb Wahl cemetary there. He lived in
Sheridan Co. and had two sons Charles Reinbold and Henry Reinbold both b.
Cambria PA, lived in Hutchinson SD and Hurdsfield ND about 1870 to 1900.
Any one know how I can get death records.
Thanks,

a Misplaced Dakotian,

At 04:49 AM 7/9/99 -0700, you wrote:
>NDSHERID-D DigestVolume 99 : Issue 4
>
>Today's Topics:
> #1 [NDSHERID-L] Rootsweb Resource pag ["Lee S. King" <>]
>
>Administrivia:
>To unsubscribe from NDSHERID-D, send a message to
>

>that contains in the body of the message the command
>
> unsubscribe
>
>and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
>requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.
>
>______________________________X-Message: #1
>Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 13:27:43 -0400
>From: "Lee S. King" <>
>Subject: [NDSHERID-L] Rootsweb Resource page for Sheridan County
>
>Greetings!
>
>In an attempt to consolidate resources for genealogy research Rootsweb has
>created resource or 'cluster' pages.
>Rootsweb's Sheridan County ND Resource page:
>http://resources.rootsweb.com/USA/ND/Sheridan/
>has been added to the NDGenWeb County page (listed below).
>Confused yet?
>If anyone has any questions I'll be glad to share what I know and increase
>your confusion level till it meets mine! *grin*
>
>In the meantime, this 'cluster' page has GenConnect Bulletin Boards and
>other resources, so check it out!
>
>Lee S. King
>Listmistress and
>County Coordinator - USGebWeb Project