NDSTUTSM-L Archives

Archiver > NDSTUTSM > 2008-12 > 1230251811

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NDSTUTSM] Naze Family Obits
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 00:36:51 -0000

Author: KJGuilette
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.northdakota.counties.stutsman/260.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

*Subject:
*Message: Thanks again for offering to help. The following is a list of Jamestown Obits I'd like to find. The list gives death date, Relationship, and spouses name (women will be listed by married name)

I don't want to overload you. ANY you find will be greatly appreciated.

NAME DEATH DATE SPOUSE
Naze, Agnes Louise11 Dec 1998Phillip DeVillers
Naze, Dora Evelyn18 Apr 1972Evi Caleb Eaton
Naze, Eleanor Harriett20 May 1981Darwin McIntyre
Naze, Jules Sr 9 Aug 1927Lucy Rubens
Naze, Laura Josephine7 Jan 1968Jules Joseph Wilmart
Naze, Louis Gustave9 Nov 1977Helen N L Finnegan
Naze, Luella Maria Mae Mar 1982Paul Henry Fiss
Naze, Prosper Joseph J29 Jan 1935 Alta Ellen Ella Villers
Naze, Rosalie Desiree 25 Feb 1925Jean Baptiste Nolet
Naze, Theodore J D19 Aug 1909Eleonore J A Combre

Regards
Ken Guilette

Important Note: