NDSTUTSM-L Archives

Archiver > NDSTUTSM > 2009-11 > 1258393495

From: ,
Subject: [NDSTUTSM] School photo for Kensal Schools, 1924-1940
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:44:55 -0000

Author: dwollan
Surnames: Barkowski, Bartkoske, Kulig, Nogosek, Skroch
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.northdakota.counties.stutsman/284/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I would to find a source for digital pictures of the Kensal, Courtney area between 1893 and 1940. Especially the grade school in Kensal about 1924-1940. That's the time period my father-in-law and his brothers and sisters went to school there.

I'm including the one photo I do have from the class of 1931-1932. Can anyone identify these children?

Important Note: