Archiver > NDSTUTSM > 2009-11 > 1258653169

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NDSTUTSM] School photo for Kensal Schools, 1924-1940
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:52:49 -0000

Author: JeanND
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Me AGAIN! Here's the deal - my best friend's mother-in-law was a Nogosek from Kensal (her name was Kate). This friend says she has about 11 pages of the Nogosek Family Tree & will give me a copy if I want. She is also going to show the photo to some of her Nogosek relatives. Do you want the Family Tree info?

Important Note: