NE-IRISH-L Archives

Archiver > NE-IRISH > 2003-07 > 1057929560

From: (Robin Mcgowan)
Subject: [NE-IRISH] QUINN - MINER
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:19:23 -0400 (EDT)

Dear List,

I am seeking any help or connections to QUINNS in Nebraska.
The first connection I have found in Nebraska is Dec 25, 1870 when my
great grandparents married in Saunder county
Michael James QUINN (born 1840, immigrated 1848) m Rebecca Ann MINER
(born 1850 Ind
daughter of Henry MiINER and MaryAnn SHELLY)

They lived most of their married life in Crete, Saline, Nebraska and
most of their 10 children were born there. Michael died in 1906,
Rebecca 1927 both are buried in Riverside Cemetery Crete.

I am also looking for any QUINNS who might have a connection to Rebecca
Jane QUINN
who died as an infant in 1880 and is buried amongst MINERS in the
Applegate Cem Friend,
Saline,Ne.

I would love to find connections.

Has anyone had any luck researching naturalization records in Nebraska?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Robin

This thread: