NEALON-L Archives

Archiver > NEALON > 2010-09 > 1283800017

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NEALON] Nealons of Limerick & Co Clare1800's
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 19:06:57 -0000

Author: jackie0051
Surnames: Scott, Brennan
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.nealon/183.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

As you say Dennis is not really a common Irish name.
I have a Dennis Nealon born Ireland approx 1834 married to Mary McAndrew.
Living in Dumore Luzurne Nr Scranton Pennsylvania 1870.
Children Mary, Catherine, Nellie and Ambrose.
Dennis died in the war 1870.
Do come back to me if you feel there's a connection and I'll put you in touch with the family's researcher.
Regards Jackie.

Important Note: