NEBRHeritage-L Archives

Archiver > NEBRHeritage > 2001-12 > 1007228364

From: Barbara Pike Hruza <>
Subject: [NEBRHeritage-L] LITTLE RED BOX OF NEBRASKA TRIVIA
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 11:39:24 -0600

NEBRASKA TRIVIA.....

According to Webster trivia is a little known, unimportant fact. How many
little known and unimportant things do YOU know about GENUINE NEBRASKA?

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT STATE GOVERNORS GET PAID? NAME THE STATE WITH
THE HIGHEST PAID, LOWEST PAID, AND WHERE NEBRASKA FALLS IN THIS RANGE.

(I'd like to thank Mike Ballou for sending along some information to add to
our LITTLE RED BOX OF NEBRASKA TRIVIA. He's full of it! <smile>)

Geography, History, People, Omaha, Lincoln, and Sports will be the
topics. When someone answers it, we'll go on to the next one. If no one
answers right, we'll still go on to the next one.

This thread: