NEBRHeritage-L Archives

Archiver > NEBRHeritage > 2001-12 > 1008285242

From: Barbara Pike Hruza <>
Subject: [NEBRHeritage-L] LITTLE RED BOX OF NEBRASKA TRIVIA #16
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:14:02 -0600

NEBRASKA TRIVIA.....

ACCORDING TO WEBSTER, TRIVIA IS A LITTLE KNOW, UNIMPORTANT FACT. HOW MANY
LITTLE KNOWN AND UNIMPORTANT FACTS DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ***GENUINE NEBRASKA***?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How many people in Nebraska died in the blizzard of 1888? Does anyone have
any more information on this blizzard? If it's the one I am thinking of,
Hamilton County was involved in it.

Hope this gets answer faster than the last. Although, took me awhile to
find something online to prove that one, too.

>235?
>Mike

Close, Mike, but no cigar.

Geography, History, People, Omaha, Lincoln, and Sports will be the
topics. When someone answers it, we'll go on to the next one. If no one
answers right, we'll still go on to the next one.

This thread: