NEBRHeritage-L Archives

Archiver > NEBRHeritage > 2001-12 > 1008286728

From: "Ballou, Michael" <>
Subject: RE: [NEBRHeritage-L] LITTLE RED BOX OF NEBRASKA TRIVIA #16
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:38:48 -0500

Nope. 400+ was in New York.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Ballou, Michael
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 6:37 PM

over 400?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Pike Hruza [mailto:]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 6:14 PM

NEBRASKA TRIVIA.....

ACCORDING TO WEBSTER, TRIVIA IS A LITTLE KNOW, UNIMPORTANT FACT. HOW MANY
LITTLE KNOWN AND UNIMPORTANT FACTS DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ***GENUINE NEBRASKA***?
_______________________________

How many people in Nebraska died in the blizzard of 1888? Does anyone have
any more information on this blizzard? If it's the one I am thinking of,
Hamilton County was involved in it.

Hope this gets answer faster than the last. Although, took me awhile to
find something online to prove that one, too.

>235?
>Mike

Close, Mike, but no cigar.

A Part of the NEGenWeb Project. Visit: