NEBRHeritage-L Archives

Archiver > NEBRHeritage > 2001-12 > 1009840758

From: Barbara Pike Hruza <>
Subject: [NEBRHeritage-L] LITTLE RED BOX OF NEBRASKA TRIVIA #17
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:19:18 -0600

NEBRASKA TRIVIA.....
According to Webster, trivia is a little-known, unimportant fact. How
many little-known and unimportant facts do you know about ***GENUINE
NEBRASKA***?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since most everyone connected to Nebraska is thinking FOOTBALL about now, I
guess a sports question is in line:

WHAT NU BASKETBALL STAR WAS THE SON OF A NU FOOTBALL STAR?

Geography, History, People, Omaha, Lincoln, and Sports will be the
topics. As near as I can tell, these questions were written about 1990,
from some of the answers. There is no date on the box. When someone
answers it, we'll go on to the next one. If no one answers right, we'll
still go on to the next one.

This thread: