NEESE-L Archives

Archiver > NEESE > 2008-09 > 1221615586

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NEESE] Felix M. Neese, born in VA in 1890s
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 01:39:46 -0000

Author: dnwells
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.neese/120.1.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

William Grant Neese was the son of Wayman Leftridge Neese and Eliza Umberger. Wayman was a brother of George Jackson Neese who was the father of George Hermes Neese who was the father of Felix. I did not have any children from his first marriage to Lizzie Blankenship, but have 1 child from his second marriage and 3 children from his third marriage. My line is from another brother to Wayman and Jack, David Crockett Neese who was my great-grandfather. I have considerable information on the Neese family which I have collected over the years. One couple who helped me was Paul and Sue Neese. Paul was Vance Clayton's half-brother, son of William Grant's second marriage to Roxie Mae Umberger.
Doris

Important Note: