NEOTOE-L Archives

Archiver > NEOTOE > 2005-12 > 1134759386

Subject: Re: Mt. Zion Bretheren Community near Palmyra [Ferguson, Gee, Proffitt, Jensen]
Date: 16 Dec 2005 11:56:26 -0700

Surnames: MILLER, SHELLEY
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/xQB.2ACI/463.2.1.1

Message Board Post:

I would also love the transcription of the Brethren Cemetery! Any chance you could post it to this board?

I am researching Alexander & Amanda (HARGETT HILLIS) MILLER, also the George or Noah SHELLEY families. I know the Shelley's were brethren from Indiana. There always seems to be some Fulwider or Fullenwider living next door to the Miller's!

If you could tell me if there are any of these names on the list? I would really appreciate it.

This thread: