NEVILLE-L Archives

Archiver > NEVILLE > 2000-08 > 0966354794

From: mask <>
Subject: Re: [NEVILLE-L] Re: Gen. John Neville genealogy
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:53:14 -0500

Ren and Larry, in his application for a Revolutionary War pension, James
Neville of Barren County, KY stated in 1834 that he was a brother of Gen.
John Neville. James was born, according to his statement, in Prince William
Co., VA on 1 Sept 1741. He moved to Lincoln Co., KY in the fall of 1779.
Have you seen the book, "Whiskey Rebels, The Story of a Frontier
Uprising" by Leland D. Baldwin? It has quite a bit on John Neville and his
son Presley.
I'd like to know the children of James and his wife Sarah.
Joy Neville Mask