NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2000-12 > 0976692255

From: Jp Wise <>
Subject: Re: [NZ] Pearl Wilson
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:24:15 +1300

My condolences also. None of you know me, and I only lurk in this
mailing list, but I've known of Pearls work in the field of genealogy
for a number of years, I've known of her name & continual workings in
genealogy for at least 8 years that I can remember, dating back to my
times on the Opus North bulletinboard in Whangarei, NZ.

She has always been proactive in helping people search for relatives,
and learn more about genealogy. I have never had direct correspondence
with her, but I know her name well from my forays into New Zealand
genealogy.

May she rest in peace, and her family not suffer unfairly for her loss.

Jarad Wise.
Wellington, New Zealand.

This thread: