NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2001-12 > 1008183653

From: "Heather and Kevin Bray" <>
Subject: Re: [NZ] How Old in Grandpa - Humour
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:00:53 +1300

I know this is non genealogy but can anyone settle an arguement. I read the
following out to my husband over breakfast and he said grandpa can't
possibly be only 59 because penicillan was being used during WW1. There is a
bet of the ironing being done for me for a week if I can prove him wrong so
please when was penicillan discovered.
Heather.