NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2003-01 > 1041895475

From: "Rachel and David" <>
Subject: [NZ] surnames
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 12:24:35 +1300

Hi I would like to hear from any one researching or connected to the surnames below.

JETSON, MANLEY, ELLMERS, QUINTAL, LEE, NELSON (NILSSON),

The NELSON family that I am researching is from Sweden and the LEE family form England. I would especially like to hear from any one who has any info on Royal William John LEE.

Also I am trying to find my partners lost uncle who disappeared in 1950's stating that he was going to Australia, whether he got to Australia or not is another question.
His name is Andrew Donald Jackson JETSON.

If you think that you may be able to help with any of the above I would love to hear from you, thanks.

Rachel

This thread: