Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2003-01 > 1042245567

From: "alistergould" <>
Subject: [NZ] finding schools
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:39:27 +1300

I note someone suggesting that you look at the or
findakiwi site to find a particular school.
I would however point out as has been my experience with oldfriends in
particular, that not all schools are mentioned on the site.
Whilst entering my wife's list of schools etc on the site, I found that
Manor Park School near Lower Hutt wasn't mentioned. I contacted the list
holder, who then added the school at my request.
So it does seem to be that not all schools are listed.
The Education Department of NZ, or whatever it is currently called, would be
the place to contact to ascertain details of any school past or present.
Alister Gould

This thread: