NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2003-01 > 1042468256

From: Don Montague <>
Subject: [NZ] Re: NEW-ZEALAND-D Digest V03 #15
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:30:56 +0000

Judith wrote:
> > I am looking for descendants of William, Timothy, James and Thomas
> Frederick NEAL - brothers born between 1840 and 1853 in Islington, London.
>One brother, George went to South Africa before arriving in NZ. Where did
>his brothers go?
> > Any help or information please?

Have you tried the NAAIRS in case some went to South Africa & stayed/died
there? Go to:
<http://www.national.archives.gov.za/naairs_content.htm>;
click on search and then RSA and search for any records they may have left
there. Unfortunately the National Archives in South Africa won't send you
copies of the records you find, but someone on the SOUTH-AFRICA list might
help . . . . good hunting . . . Don Montague

This thread: