NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2003-01 > 1043387958

From: joanneh <>
Subject: Re: [NZ] Saturday Research in Wellington
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 19:08:52 +1300

Yes, as well as all Saturday, Wellington Public Library is also open on
Sunday afternoon which can also be very convenient. There is a guide to
what they have for family historians on this web-page.
http://www.wcl.govt.nz/pathfinders/famhist.html
Another page which they have which might be of interest is
http://www.wcl.govt.nz/popular/genealogy2.html
Cheers, Joanne